Vocational Partners will bring employment and career expertise, provide enrichment opportunities and access to high quality mentoring and work experience.
Professional catering qualifications & vocational training spearheaded by top chef and restaurant entrepreneur Jacob Kenedy (Bocca di Lupo restaurant chain).
• Access to roles in restaurants around London
• Working at the college restaurant during the course.
Health and Social Care qualifications and training, supported by Ashford and St. Peter’s Hospitals
NHS Foundation Trust.
• Access to university, vocational courses, apprenticeships, and work experience in
key professions e.g paramedic, physiotherapy
and social care.
Music, Performance & Media Production qualification sponsored by the East London Arts & Music Industry Academy (ELAM).
• Access to careers in the music industry and to other higher education courses.
Vocational teaching courses supported by links
with Kingston University.
• Access to a Foundation Degree with Kingston University with opportunities for teacher training.
BTEC in Business Studies supported by
local companies in Feltham.
• Access to masterclasses, work experience and real-life assignments.
Click here for our Course Guide!